<< BACK TO CALENDAR
<< Event FAQs
AUSTIN TRAIL OF LIGHTS
Wednesday, December 19, 2018
** Platinum Admission, ZIP Fast Pass Admission and General Parking passes are onsale NOW! General Admission is FREE on December 19th.
The AUSTIN TRAIL OF LIGHTS is Austin’s largest holiday tradition. Produced by the Trail of Lights Foundation, the annual event in Zilker Park celebrates the unique spirit and people that make Austin the place we love to call home. Bring friends, families and neighbors out to enjoy more than 40 displays, 2 million lights, Austin’s favorite food trucks, nightly entertainment and holiday activities sure to create treasured memories. Learn more about the Austin Trail of Lights.
2018 FOOD DRIVE
Help the Trail feed the hungry by bringing a can of food with you to Zilker Park. With your support, we can collect more than 5000 MEALS for the Central Texas Food Bank. ’Tis the season for giving, after all!
AUSTIN TRAIL OF LIGHTS ADMISSION PASSES
GENERAL ADMISSION PASS
General Admission is FREE for all guests on Wednesday, December 19, 2018. No GA tickets required.
Public General Admission hours are 7:00-10:00 pm on December 19th.
ZIP FAST PASS
ZIP Fast Passes are the ultimate in convenience at the Trail! Avoid the lines and crowds with a ZIP Fast Pass which includes:
· Early access to the Trail of Lights beginning at 6:00 pm, one hour before the Trail opens to the general public.
· Access the Trail through an exclusive ZIP entrance and experience our special ZIP Lobby.
· Access to the Zilker Lounge in Zilker Village – where you'll find comfortable seating, and heated executive washrooms, and adjacent bar (alcoholic drink purchases purchase separately).
· Complimentary holiday cookies and cocoa.
ZIP admission hours are 6:00-10:00 pm on December 19th.
ZIP Fast Passes are sold individually, with limited quantities available. Purchase required for guests ages 6 and up. Children 5 and under do not require a ticket and are complimentary with a paid ZIP adult.
Experience the Trail of Lights in luxury with our Platinum program. Your Platinum pass purchase comes with concierge service from start to finish. Our Platinum team will work to make your experience at the Trail memorable and the planning truly hands-off. All you do is pick the night you and your group would like to come!
THE FULL PLATINUM EXPERIENCE INCLUDES:
· One valet parking pass for one vehicle. Valet parking opens at 5:30 pm.
· Platinum experience concierge planning before the event and our Platinum team to guide you at the event.
· Early access to the park at 6:00 pm, an hour before the public, through a private, dedicated Platinum entrance.
· Golf cart shuttle access to the Platinum Lounge and Trailhead.
· Access to a private, heated Platinum Lounge with comfortable seating and exclusive bar.
· Access to the Zilker Lounge in Zilker Village – where you'll find complimentary cookies and cocoa, comfortable seating, and heated executive washrooms.
· One drink ticket valid at bars throughout the park per Platinum Pass. Additional drink tickets available for purchase in advance or onsite.
· One ride pass for exclusive entry to Ferris wheel or carousel per Platinum Pass. Additional ride tickets available for purchase in advance or onsite.
Platinum admission hours are 6:00-10:00 pm on December 10th.
Platinum admission passes are available individually, as a 2-Pack, or a 4-Pack. One valet parking pass included with 2-Pack and 4-Pack purchases. Limited Platinum admission pass quantities are available.
Purchase required for guests ages 6 and up. Children 5 and under do not require a ticket and are complimentary with a paid Platinum adult. Drink & Ride tickets only issued to paid ticket holders, and are not issued to complimentary Platinum children, however you may share your coupons with other guests in your party as you wish!
TRANSPORTATION ~ PARKING
If you plan to drive to Austin Trail of Lights and park nearby at Zilker Park, you must purchase a PARKING PASS in advance, online. With the exception of a Platinum pass, parking is not included with any ticket option.
· Parking is available in advance, online. No parking will be sold on site.
· Parking is located nearby Zilker Park and opens at 5:30 pm.
ADA parking is available. To access ADA parking, you must present your purchased parking pass and appropriate ADA placard or plates. The person to whom the placards belongs must be present in the vehicle.
Shuttles will not be operating on December 19th.
If you have a special promotional access code or password, enter it in the "promotional code" box on the right, and click apply. Once the code is accepted and the box turns green, the page will refresh and reveal your special offer. Then enter the desired amount of tickets next to the special offer, and follow the prompts to complete the transaction.
No pets allowed. This event is Rain or Shine barring any extreme weather or city park closures. This ticket grants a revocable license to the bearer and bearer may be removed at any time for any reason. The resale or attempted resale of this ticket at a price higher than that appearing hereon is grounds for seizure of the ticket and cancellation without compensation. The holder assumes all risk or danger incidental to the attraction whether occurring prior to, during, or subsequent to, the attraction. Rain policy: Tickets for outdoor events are purchased at risk of inclement weather. In general, this ticket will not be replaced, refunded, or exchanged unless the event is canceled or postponed.
Event Protect is the industry standard in event cancellation for Primary Ticket Agents, Secondary Ticket Agents, Events, Travel Package Providers, Venues and Sports Teams. Seeing the Event Protect trademark logo means that if the event is canceled / postponed / abandoned or curtailed due to circumstances outside of the Event Organizer’s control, Event Protect will provide each ticket holder with a refund directly to his or her chosen bank account, no matter the financial state of the Event Organizer or Ticket Agent. This includes booking fees and any extras if booked as part of an event package. To find out more information about Event Protect, please visit their website here.
<< BACK TO CALENDAR
<< Event FAQs